Q.  How can I make a donation?

A.  We accept Cash, Checks and Credit Cards.   

For Credit Card donations click the donate button:

​​​Mail checks / money orders to :

Freedom Grow

448 Ignacio Blvd,

 Suite 329

Novato, CA 94949

Cash donations:

Drop off at AHHSWEHO  

7828 Santa Monica Blvd. West Hollywood, CA 90046 

Q.  How can I adopt a prisoner?

A.  Follow the instructions above, but make a reccuring monthly payment. If you would like your donation to go to a specific prisoner, please email us and let us know info@freedomgrow.org

Q.  Is my donation tax deductible?

A.  Yes! We are a fully operating Non-Profit 501c3

Q.  How can I volunteer for Freedom Grow?

A.  Please email us Info@freedomgrow.org

Q.Why should I help?

A.Because NOBODY deserves to be in prison for Cannabis!

Helping People in Prison for Non Violent, Victimless Cannabis Crimes.

Freedom Grow